March 22, 2011

China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic

Hi! This week is one SUCKY week for me because I have sooo many things to do! Especially learning, haha... The polish I'm wearing right now is Rodeo Fanatic by China Glaze, and wow let me just show you a close-up of the bottle: 

How can someone dislike this? Got to love it. But it's such a P.I.T.A to photograph, you just can't see how it is in real (and in real, it's gorgeous!)

Close-up in normal light, no sun no flash, 3 coats and no topcoat.

Normal light, no flash.

Look at those glitters! Very pretty. Normal light, no flash.

Woops! Moved pic, but can you see those glitters?


Normal light, with flash.

Do I really need to say more?

OK, back to my books, my new best friends! Tell me what you guys think of this polish. I don't know about you, but I love it!

x Elize

5 comments:

  1. I was just talking about this collection last night and looking at it. I don't have this color from the collection. Its beautiful on you - makes me want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes
    If you get a couple, make sure you get this one. It's even prettier in real, where in some light you can also see the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een super mooi kleurtje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankjewel haha, toch nog wat reacties <3

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...