April 19, 2011

Catrice - Moulin Rouge Light

You don't even know how ashamed I feel for not posting an entire WEEK! Seriously, I really am sorry... I've had on 2 manis and they both were boring or looked terrible when I made pictures. I don't even know if you want to see this...


Essence hello holo special effect topcoat.

Catrice Glamourista (already showed you this but feeling like red saturday lol!)

After that I got a bit sick of flashy manis, so why not try my newest nude? It's called Moulin Rouge Light and it's from Catrice (new collection: Ultimate Nudes).

normal light, with flash.

normal light, no flash. ugliest picture but most colour accurate!

close-up in sunlight.

It's really opaque for a nude, no VNL after only 2 coats! I don't really wear pinks, but I'll definitely make an exception for this one. 

What do you think?

x Elize



5 comments:

  1. Wow! That essence is quite sparkly. Love the Catrice. I wish we got that line in the states. I've swapped for a ton of Catrice over the years because they make such beautiful lacquer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, doesn't cost much but the colours are wonderful! <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the holo glitter effect!!! soo pretty!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catrice is my favourite brand, funny to see that people in the states like it, 'cause almost all great make-up brands are made there.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...