July 16, 2011

MAX - Black + H&M - METALLIC BLUE

Hello ladies! Have you noticed I allready have 106 followers now? Thank you, and welcome to my newest followers! 
I really liked the splatter nail art I did last time, so I had to try it again. As a base, I used MAX - Black. The cheapest but best black ever! You can buy it at the "Action" and it costs €0,49. I know.. right? It only took 2 coats to be opaque, and it didn't need a topcoat. Let's move on to the pictures (:



Then I took one of my H&M mini polishes, called Metallic Blue and I used the tip of a pen in stead of a straw..

kittypic!



close-up!

H&M Metallic Blue is anything but metallic, it's a very sheer blue and has pretty blue and green glitters but looks amazing over blue! I tried normal layering but the formula of this mini is so weird, it's not possible..

I'm leaving to France for 3 weeks, I'm really excited but I'll miss you guys so much! I just wanted to let you know I really love reading your sweet comments and I'll be back soon, I promise.

x Elize 

3 comments:

  1. The METTETALS are ARRYANS and LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BLACK for GHOUL?
    Is that MAYAN?
    Or is that CONNIE MACK?
    RITE AID is so SEXY?
    ( with ZETAS?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaawu je hebt echt leuke ideeën met je nagels :D

    Ik heb een actie op mijn blog voor foto liefhebbers. Het is geen winactie, maar als je intresse hebt kijk je maar even. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...