December 16, 2011

My 100th post! Party/Christmas-mani "Hello Julia"

Hey guys! I just saw this is my 100th post, yay! I'm really thankfull for all of my followers and I love reading your comments, thankyou guys! Tommorow I'm hosting a birthday party with Sophia for all of our musical-friends :D I wanted something with a lot of glitters, and here it is! I applied one layer of my favourite black wich is empty now (booooohoohoo :c) then I used Hello Holo by Essence and sponged it onto the tips. After that I used Essence - Julia and added some more glitter! It took me two layers of topcoat to get it all straight haha..
with flash.

normal light, no flash.

close up, no flash.

blurry picture! look at the bokeh!

kittypic number 1!

kittypic number 2, look at this epic simba face, LOL!

last but not least, kittypic number 3! YAAAAAWN :D

I really like this mani, it's so fun and glittery! It's going to be a p.i.t.a to remove but it'll be worth it! 
What's going to be your christmas mani?

x Elize

6 comments:

  1. Your cat is so cute!!! Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die nagellak is zo mooi!!
    Super foto s heb je gemaakt,, vooral leuk dat je kat er ook opstaat haha
    Colourful-Frutsel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! Would be a great New Years Eve-mani as well :) Love the kitty pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe heet die zwarte nagellak en van welke merk is 'ie?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...