January 7, 2012

Greenhouse Glitter Just Messed With OPI

Hey guys! Still nothing about Simba, sorry.. We really miss him, but you never know, he could walk in in 2 days, 3 weeks, a year even, or maybe never again. But I don't want to think like that, so I'm not going to. Today I have a layered mani for you, It's SpaRitual - Greenhouse Glitter over OPI - Don't Mess With OPI, wich I both got from Lucy! I used 2 coats of Don't Mess With OPI and 1 layer of Greenhouse Glitter. Here's the final result:
normal light, no flash.

I'd consider these nails..WICKED!
Haha, here's a picture of DMWO:
inside (dark), with flash.

So then I added one layer of Greenhouse Glitter, tadaaa!

sunlight, no flash.

close-up in sun, no flash. 

Look at those lightgreen golden shimmer/flecks!

kittypic! with flash.

So, that's all for today. Monday I have to go back to school (yuk!) and normal life will start again. I really enjoyed this vacation and I hope it's december again soon, because I love december! And I hope my order from nailpolishfashion.nl will be arriving soon too :D I'm not going to tell you everything I ordered, but I'll show you when the package arrives!

x Elize

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful combo! Do you know where I can get the SpaRitual polish? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @phoenixor:
    Thanks! Well, I won this in a giveaway from Lucy, and I think this was a Limited Edition, but you could check eBay and Amazon? I can find it anywhere, I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, supermooi, zowel met als zonder glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope kitty will soon be home with you
    and this layering combo is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...