April 3, 2012

China Glaze - Smoke and Ashes

A big hello to all my lovely followers out there! Today I'm going to show you my swatches of Smoke and Ashes from the Hungergames collection by China Glaze. This was one of the polishes I immediately knew I wanted so as you can imagine I was reaaaally excited to try it. I used 2 coats of Smoke and Ashes and 1 layer of topcoat. Allright, here we go!
daylight, no flash.


daylight, with flash.

Pretty amazing huh? It reminds me of a very starry and pretty night! Here's a bottlepic, that is even prettier:


licky-kittypic!

So I'm really happy with the look of this polish, though I would've really wanted to see more of that duochrome glitter that is visible in the bottle but not on the nails. It's a nice colour but I think I'll wear this more often as soon as fall begins, because I LOVE bright and happy colours in spring and summer :D 

x Elize

5 comments:

  1. Baeutifulll <3_<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are probably the best swatches I've seen of this polish. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the last picture is sooo cute!! Love it! And the polish is nice, but totally not my colour :) I rather enjoy watching such shades on the nails of other people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauww mooi zeg! En lieve kat haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige kleur! Al hou ik meer van felle kleuren, ik vind 'm wel heel mooi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...