August 13, 2012

Essence new polishes: Cookie Love + Nude Glam Cookies & Cream

Hey everyooone! Today I will be showing you two Essence polishes from their new collection. Both named something with cookie! Let's begin with Cookie Love from the Colour & Go collection. I used two coats and no topcoat.
indirect sunlight, no flash. 

daylight, no sun, no flash.

close-up from the bottle..isn't that purrrretty? 


kittypics!

Cookie Love is a gorgeous brown polish with small golden glitters and some golden flakies :D The flakies are not that visible on your nails, but when you look really closely you'll see some. Formula was great on this one, applying was good and drying time was only 10 minutes. 

So here's the next one, Cookies & Cream from the Nude Glam collection. I used 3 coats and one layer of topcoat. 
shade, no flash.

indirect sunlight, no flash. 

outside, sunlight, no flash! (most colour accurate)

close-up, shimmers!


more kittypics!

The colour is pretty much the same as Hazelnut Cream Pie, but HCP has that Chanel - Paradoxal purple shimmer and C&C has golden and silver shimmer. I didn't particularly like the formula on this one, I had to apply 3 coats and a topcoat because it tends to get a little bubbly. 

Wich one do you like better, Hazelnut Cream Pie or Cookies & Cream? 

x Elize

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! I am LOVING these Essence Nude Glam polishes, I hope we get them here in the states. If not, I have some lovely friends in Europe who always help me get Essence polishes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi zeg! Ik kan bijna niet kiezen, denk dat ik de eerste het mooist vind :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. UMG UR NAILS R FAN-TAS-TICOOOOOO I LOLOLOLOVEEEEE
    u should call me giiiiirl i looooove ur blog xoxoxoxoxoxox KELLY-ANN-TE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...