December 30, 2012

Amethyst Fiji

Well hello there! I am in a very good mood becauuuuuuse it was my birthday the 27th, and I'm finally 16 now :D Yaaaaaaaay! On to the nail-related-part of this post. For my New Year's nails I used two layers of Essie - Fiji and after that dried I applied some Barry M - Amethyst glitter gradient on my accent nail :)




Luna-kittypic!

I am absolutely in loooove with this mani, it's so cute and the glitters reminds me of fireworks.. Fiji is a very pale pink that tends to look kind of white sometimes. I really like the way these polishes look together and I think I might apply the glitter to all of my nails. Should I? Leave me your thoughts in the comments!

x Elize

15 comments:

  1. Wauw, LOVE it! Awesome with the glitters on the white nails. Good artikel!

    http://labelsrlove.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw, wat mooi zeg! Ook leuk dat het maar op één nagel zit, dat maakt het extra opvallend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldig, dat is prachtig! Echt perfect voor deze feestdagen. :) Happy new year alvast! Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaamn! that's some hella fine nail you got goin' on!
    i love it, gall! Happy new year, look forward to all your posts!
    xo, Fres

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you're in love with this mani... these glitters are stunning! And happy b-day, then!

    Have a great new year \o/
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy b-day en gelukkig nieuwjaar! Wow, wat een mooie manicure! Ik kijk echt naar je op en je bent mijn voorbeeld. De manier waarop je je nagels lakt, de combinaties,... Allemaal perfect! xx Katrien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, inderdaad een mooie combinatie :-). Wit met glitter, erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, mooi effect!

    x http://beautysparklesss.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there,
    I wish I could paint my nails... Unfortunately, I am sitting here with my boring gold nailpolish.
    Oh well...
    Happy birthday-late-ish! :)
    Have an awesome week!
    Love & Inspire,
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this great job folks.
    nail wraps

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...