December 13, 2012

Essie - Leading Lady

December, yaaaaay! My favourite month. Christmas, my birthday, the new year, yes please! I just love the entire month. You know, all the christmas lights, food, happiness...(almost) everyone is kind to eachother. Definitely my favourite month. Now, the nailpolish. As soon as I applied it it became one of my most beloved  nailpolishes. Christmas on your nails. Essie - Leading Lady!




all of the above pictures were taken in daylight without flash.

close-up!

Luna-kittypic!

Mila-kittypic!

Isn't it gorgeous? I think it's absolutely amazing. For these pictures I first used a base coat, 1 coat of Catrice - Caught On The Red Carpet, 2 coats of Essie Leading Lady and 1 layer of topcoat. I know that sounds like a lot of time but I think this actually took me only about 20 minutes and the outcome....wow. 
If you're still looking for that perfect Christmas nailpolish, go get this one! 

x Elize

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...