December 2, 2012

Flake It Moulin Rouge!

Helloooo! I actually was going to do a nailpost earlier this week but I've been so sick and I just couldn't do anything... But, I'm feeling a tiny bit better so I decided to just do this quick little post. I applied 2 coats of one of my favourite nudes, Catrice - Moulin Rouge Light, and then applied 2 layers of Catrice - Shake It! Flake It! Tadaaaaaa.....Flake It Moulin Rouge!
daylight, no flash.

Mila-kittypic!

Here are some close-upsssss:


Ooooooh colour-shifting :D

I really like this combo! Application and everything was great, but I think that is mostly because I applied some fast drying topcoat haha. Oh by the way, if anyone of you needs a good, budget topcoat: Essence Studio Nails Ultra Gloss Nail Shine really does the trick! I would write some more but I'm just not feeling very well sorry guys :( 

x Elize

4 comments:

  1. Wauw, i love it! Gonna try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeft een mooi speels effect! Ga ik ook proberen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, zeker een mooie combinatie. Het is heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb net dezelfde en heb toevallig net dezelfde combo gemaakt! Ik vind 'm ook prachtig <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...