December 9, 2012

Nail mail :D + Kitty Update #11

Helloooooo! Tuesday I ordered two polishes from TheMakeUpSpot, a dutch website that sells nailpolish unavailable in dutch stores like Barry M, Kleancolor and Wet 'n Wild. Aaaand I got them this Thursday and now decided to share them with you.


Just look at the packaging...amazing. 

That's right, Barry M - Amethyst. SOOOO PRETTYYYYYYYY!

This one has been on my wishlist for so long but I could never get it because no dutch webshop would sell these. Finally, I own Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple!

You'll be seeing swatches/layering combos with these babies very, very soon :D

On to the kitty update, wich I haven't done in a while... They are doing really good and I think Luna is starting to like them. Sem likes to annoy Luna some times but I think that's good haha it makes Luna get off her fat butt and play with him a little bit. Mila is doing amazing too, they are all so cuddly and sweet and I love them so much. Pictures!
naughty Sem

pretty Mila 

lazy Luna




Have a great weekend :)
x Elize

3 comments:

  1. Oe wauw die paarse, daar ben ik heel benieuwd naar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie lakjes, maar wat een prachtige poezen! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...